Friday, June 27, 2014

A Great Big Old THANK YOU!

I'm sitting here sobbing, just marveling at the kindness of others. Of people I don't even know! That a silly little blog that got taken over by a rotten dog with a huge personality could touch people on the other side of the planet... it's all too much to take in!

Mabel Lou at the levy on 3.14.14

 That so many people would come together and donate wonderful things to be auctioned off to help me pay off Mabel's final surgery is unbelievable to me. That people would come together and bid and even pay money to see Easy in a mankini or buy Molly's bra boggles my mind!

I can't begin to thank everyone who donated or made a purchase from the auction! Your kindness and generosity have touched me so deeply! And Stella was a master at keeping it all organized. And Easy and Misaki helped her a lot! Hugs and scritches to all of you!!! 

I received a nice fat check from the auction that will allow me to pay off most of the ginormous vet bill and allow me to make reasonable payments for the balance. For the first time since my girl passed away, I can breathe a little!
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!

Thank you all SO MUCH! From the heart of my bottom, THANK YOU! 

9 comments:

Snowbrush said...

I'm glad you feel cared for, and I'm glad you have your blog to share Mabel's story.

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Thank you Snow!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We are so glad blogville was able to help you during this difficult time. The most generous people have blogs! hugs!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

All the smiles you gave us with Mabel's antics and those to come with Macy are thanks in themselves!
Smileys!

Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Millie and Walter said...

We are all glad we could help in some way and glad we could make your day brighter.

Ruby said...

You knows we all loves your right?! Wells, of course you do!!!
That is what Blogville is all abouts! Yeah, FB is okays, butts Blogville is where the REAL magic happens!
I gots my MOST BEAUTIFUL key yesterday!! OMD, Ma was oooooin' and awwwwwwin'..so embarrassin'!
Anyhu, I am so glads you can breathe and that you knows Mabel Lou is in all of our hearts cause of you!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Idaho PugRanch said...

We were glad to be able to help with a donation
Blogville is THE BEST!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Mollie said...

Blogville is a family and family help each other :) xxxoxxx

rottrover said...

Blogville is a wonderful place. Thanks to you and Mable Lou for introducing us to it!

Your pals,

Bart, Ruby and Otto