Friday, June 13, 2014

See Beautiful Flower on Friday


I take photos for See Beautiful and Friday Flowers all the time and have yet to post! But today is so special!

First, would you believe the hibiscus above is literally as big as my HEAD??? It is HUGE!!

Dory hosts Flower FridaySugar hosts See Beautiful
Today’s hop is dedicated to Goose and his mom Michelle. Goose recently had a medical scare that cost a lot of money. For every blog participant that joins Sugar today she is donating to Goose’s Health fund.

I have to add I am Seeing Beautiful Everywhere! I've had some wonderful sales in my trunk show to raise money fro Mabel's Vet bill...ending tonight. And Mollie's auction for us has touched me so deeply! So many people have donated items and purchases something! My heart is so full!


10 comments:

Sheltie Times said...

Beautiful flower shot. Thank you for sharing. It is awfully gloomy and rainy here today. The flower shots are making it so much more pleasant.

Ruby said...

OMD, that Hibiscus is FABulous!! They are such hardy plants, it's really the only thing Ma doesn't kill!
You knows we loves you guys!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

This is for sure a beautiful post and how kind of you to participate.....that is a gorgeous flower. Hugs
Madi and mom

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

We LOVE Hibiscus, we only see them in the Summer so it is extra special. Beautiful Yellow Hibiscus. Golden Thanks for sharing and joining our hop. Golden Woofs

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all!

We have lots of hibiscus in pink, red and white, but no yellow! They start blooming in May and continue to frost. That bloom is truly beautiful.

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Anonymous said...

Wow, that hibiscus! It could be bad I just found your blog....I am a bead fanatic. LOL

Millie and Walter said...

That is a huge hibiscus.

Unknown said...

That is a lovely, giant hibiscus. I believe this is the first time I have been to your blog and I am so glad I hopped by on the See Beautiful hop. A full heart is a beautiful thing too- thank you for adding such positive gratitude to my day!

Unknown said...

Such a Beautiful flower!

Anonymous said...

I wish our Hisbiscus would grow as big as yours once, ours is more the "bonsai-guy". It's really beautiful! But the most beautiful thing is to have friends what are there in good and bad times :o)