Thursday, May 09, 2013

May Photos - Younger You

This is hard as I hate posing for pictures. I have mouth that naturally turns down. And I'm usually lost inside my own head, deep in thought. I guess I just look unhappy to most people. Funny thing is, total strangers have ruined a perfectly fine day for me by saying, "Smile! It's not that bad!" Grrrr.

There is a photo (#3) of me in this post where I look SO angry... and I was angry with the photographer. His sin? He told me to smile!

But I like this photo. It was taken by my production secretary on some horrible tv movie. It was summer and we were wrapping a movie set in November, Halloween props and all. My production assistants we teasing me that I had mistakenly packed "my" hat.


3 comments:

rottrover said...

BOL!!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

BOL too. You don't give yourself enough credit - those photos on the other posts are just fine!!! But Mom says she understands, she hates all photos taken of her.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

GOOSE said...

I for one think you are beautiful. Beauty should NEVER be defined by the world or popular culture. You are beautifully and wonderfully made.
Blessings,
Goose