Saturday, May 18, 2013

May Photos - Nearby

The creek may not be nearby according to some definitions. It's just over a mile away. But in Los Angeles, that's nearby! Mabel is always nearby, often choosing to be right beside me throughout my day. Only wind or extreme heat will send her to the safety of a corner bed in the middle of the house. And if we are hiking, Bart is always near Mabel.

This is our favorite swimming hole. You may be able to tell that it's nearly dry by the fact that I'm standing in the middle of the river. It's gonna be a long summer without water! 

 Same spot, looking East...

4 comments:

rottrover said...

Hey! That's our favorite NEARBY place, too!!

-Bart, Ruby and Otto

Millie and Walter said...

A mile seems pretty close to me. I hope you get some rain to fill up your creek.

Cindy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We wish we lived close enough to make it our favorite nearby place too:)

Hope you get some rain, and not the kind we may get tomorrow with all the icky bad thunder and lightning and tornado threats:(

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Ruby said...

Oh, that is soooooo beautifuls!! I wish I had a creek nearby to frolick in!! Well, I guess I'll just live vicariously through you guys!! BOL
Kisses,
Ruby