Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Photos - Hairdo

I cheated on this one... My long curly locks are either down, freshly coiffed to impress or, more likely, up in double knot pony tail bun in order to not irritate the crap out of me. My hair IS my air conditioner and heater! I've been known to tie the ends under my neck like a scarf to keep warm when a sudden winter wind appears at the creek. And at the studio, I work with fire or a hot vulcanizer and the hair MUST be out of the way. Not exactly the epitome of glamor!

But I stole these pics from my glass bead blog. They were taken when I first became enthralled with making glass bellflowers.


3 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom has the curly locks too and used to wear it very long. But after she had three kids, she found she was forever pinning it up in a knotty mess. So she got brave and went short. Lots of curls, but she has never gone back to long.

Now those beads do,look quite nice there.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Ruby said...

Oh, Ma has long wavy hair that is forever takin' lots of her time...time that could be spent with MOI!!! I say, chop it off already!!! Butts, she says she's not ready to let it go...
Yours looks beautifuls!!
Kisses,
Ruby

Millie and Walter said...

My hair is fine and straight. I had it long for about 10 years and always had it in a pony tail or pulled back in one way or another. I now have short hair with a wash and wear do. I finally gave in to the straight fine stuff.

Cindy