Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Photos - Hilarious

This is my DAILY bit of hilarity!

Hey Mabel! What did you do with Baby? 



Where's Baby, Mabel Lou???

She's Vey down dere.... (So wish you could see the "Rutt Roh" on her face!)

Mabel, what did you do???

I'm sorry Mommy!
Did you put Baby on the floor???
I didn't mean to.... She jumped!

MABEL!
 PET ME MOMMA! You KNOW I can't make it through the night without Baby! 

There there sweetie!

I suppose I'm going to have to go get her??

That would be nice Momma! 

Oh Baaaabeeeee? Where are you????

There you are!


Here ya go! Now don't be putting Baby on the floor! You KNOW she's doesn't like it down there!

Sorry Mom!
Now you girls settle down and go to sleep!

Night Mom.


6 comments:

GOOSE said...

That is sweet.
Blessings,
Goose

Snowbrush said...

Maybe you should entitle this post: How Dogs Come to be Spoiled. Ha.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How could you ever say no to that sweet face?

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Millie and Walter said...

That is too cute.

Cindy

Ruby said...

OMD!!! Gurl you gots your Moms tied round your little paw, huh??! BOL! That's my BFF!! We gurls sure know how to 'work' our Moms huh?! hehehehe
butt thens, who could resist THAT sweet face????
Kisses,
Ruby

Unknown said...

Just love to see your face, Mabel!