Friday, May 04, 2007

Crouching Photographer, Hidden Peacock

BITACLE.ORG steals content. JESUS GLEZ is a THIEF. If you are reading this post on BITACLE.ORG, you are supporting theft of intellectual property. This post was written and copyrighted by CREEKHIKER, who has not given consent for material to be reproduced. Please visit CREEKHIKER to enjoy this content LEGALLY.

If you want to know why this message is at the top of every post, read this post.
*****************

I'm terribly busy with some sketches for a client so I thought I would put up this out of focus picture that I really like. It was raining and I went scouting for our peacock flock and found this guy taking cover in some ivy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's almost a "where's Waldo?" picture!

Annie said...

That's a beautiful catch. Even though the photo is a bit blurred, the peacock stands out proud and tall there!