Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Moss Thing - Part 2

BITACLE.ORG steals content. JESUS GLEZ is a THIEF. If you are reading this post on BITACLE.ORG, you are supporting theft of intellectual property. This post was written and copyrighted by CREEKHIKER, who has not given consent for material to be reproduced. Please visit CREEKHIKER to enjoy this content LEGALLY.

If you want to know why this message is at the top of every post, read this post.
*****************

Back in February, I wrote about the giant moss project I had to make for work.

I was just checking the network website for an airdate and, for the life of me, can't find one. But, I DID find references to the show and project info (including my directions for the dang moss covered "L") on the network site. (I don't want to link back as the show is copyrighted and I don't want any trouble considering I still work there from time to time. But you inventive, smart bloggers can figure things out... or email me.)

I then remembered that Matt was shooting a video "behind the scenes" and went to his and Shari's website... It's kinda long at 17 minutes but shows what a mess we made of that house. AND all the steps I was my knees were complaining about at the time. I'm in it too, despite my best efforts to hide from Matt and his camera.

Anyway, the show should be airing real soon if they are getting info up on the site.

No comments: