Sunday, April 15, 2007

I Wonder...

BITACLE.ORG steals content. JESUS GLEZ is a THIEF. If you are reading this post on BITACLE.ORG, you are supporting theft of intellectual property. This post was written and copyrighted by CREEKHIKER, who has not given consent for material to be reproduced. Please visit CREEKHIKER to enjoy this content LEGALLY.

If you want to know why this message is at the top of every post, read this post.
*****************

Sometimes, my ol' brain is dumbstruck with curiosity and I ponder a subject for quite some time. But I never really seem to have an answer. So I thought I would post those questions here for you wonderful, intelligent bloggers to see if you have any answers.

Today's question is courtesy of that land between wake and sleep. While I lay snug in my bed, my little bed-hog squished up close to me, I began to ponder the machinations of the human body. Our bodies seem to be functional enough; we can take in fuel and make waste; Our central computer system allows us to make friends and solve problems; We have mobility for moving about in the world.

If we have all this, then WHY didn't our Great Architect design a way to turn off the spit valve when we're trying to sleep?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, girlfriend! But I think you may have too much time one your hands! :-)

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Jackie, the whole point was that I was TRYING to get some sleep! LOL!

Unknown said...

To keep our tongues from drying out? ;) Carmon

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Carmon, Now, THAT makes sense to my brain!! LOL!