Monday, September 24, 2007

Mom's Tooth

Hey, Mabel Lou checking in here. Mom's got a bad toothache and she's been in a foul mood for days now. She went to the dentist this morning but I know she has to go back again later in the week. So, she may be scarce for a while.

I going to try and get Mom to take me to the creek. That always makes me her feel better.


**************************************

BITACLE.ORG steals content. JESUS GLEZ is a THIEF. If you are reading this post on BITACLE.ORG, you are supporting theft of intellectual property. This post was written and copyrighted by CREEKHIKER, who has not given consent for material to be reproduced. Please visit CREEKHIKER to enjoy this content LEGALLY.

If you want to know why this message is at the bottom of every post, read this post.
*****************

3 comments:

Linda@VS said...

Mabel, be good to your mom. Give her our best wishes and a couple of big, wet licks. I hope she feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mabel! I hope your mom feels better soon, I know how nasty those aching teeth can be. Give her a kiss, it'll make her feel better-always works for me when Spot does it!

Duly Inspired said...

Oops, sorry. Hope your tooth feels better.

But, seriously, that nose. MMMMMMM, love it!!!!!!!!