I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about my human (That's hardly interesting but I suspect that since we k9s need human hands to post, and those humans are so overly interested in themselves... well, you know.) Here goes:
- My mom loves to cuddle with me on the sofa. We don't do it as much in the summer. When she gets up and I stretch out, she often sits on the floor beside me.
- She loves the creek as much as I do. We both love to frolic with friends but we both love to just sit and listen to the water music!
- My mom loves taking me just about anywhere. I get sad when I don't get to go - mostly when it's hot. But she will run errands and buy groceries at night so I can go too!
- She loves to laugh. I love to hear her laugh.
- Mom worries too much sometimes; it's my job to make sure she doesn't.
- She never met a rotten she didn't like. She wants to curl up and play kissy face with dogs other humans label as vicious! She turned many a barking snarling dog into a tail wagger in a matter of seconds!
- Mom plays a mean game of bitey face with me!! I think she's really a k9 in a human outfit!