Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Versatile Blogger

Mabel Lou here. Our real life furiends over at RottRover gave our blog the Versatile Blogger award. I'm certain it's because all the posts I write around here!

I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about my human (That's hardly interesting but I suspect that since we k9s need human hands to post, and those humans are so overly interested in themselves... well, you know.)  Here goes:

  • My mom loves to cuddle with me on the sofa. We don't do it as much in the summer. When she gets up and I stretch out, she often sits on the floor beside me.
  • She loves the creek as much as I do. We both love to frolic with friends but we both love to just sit and listen to the water music!
  • My mom loves taking me just about anywhere. I get sad when I don't get to go - mostly when it's hot. But she will run errands and buy groceries at night so I can go too!
  • She loves to laugh. I love to hear her laugh.
  • Mom worries too much sometimes; it's my job to make sure she doesn't.
  • She never met a rotten she didn't like. She wants to curl up and play kissy face with dogs other humans label as vicious! She turned many a barking snarling dog into a tail wagger in a matter of seconds!
  • Mom plays a mean game of bitey face with me!! I think she's really a k9 in a human outfit!
Update: Mabel was supposed to pass this on but it seems she feels the same way about that as her mom.... hmmm! So if you want it, take it!

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    wow-she plays bitey face? She's a brave girl!

    rottrover said...

    We think you and your mama ar very versatile, indeed!

    -Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

    ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

    Congrats on your award - we really need a video of that bitey face session:)

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    Unknown said...

    HEHEHE! Your mom sounds just like a rotten too :)))