Saturday, August 27, 2011

Duckpdate 8/14

This is the last picture I was able to get of the ducks. Mabel and Bart are such brats... they give me no peace and not enough quiet when I try to visit the ducks. Normally, the two fur-brats would veer downstream and disappear for 10 - 20 minutes! But now they know my wishes so well, they roll around in the duck pond instead! They scare the team into hiding and they won't leave my side while the ducks are around.

Just after this shot was snapped, we headed on over to to the river and the two promptly disappeared! They can't give me five minutes with my ducks but they disappear as soon as they think I've lost interest! ARGH!

So... I now avoid the duckpond altogether. But the other night, I saw 10 ducks flying in formation... and my heart leaped! I still miss them. I still worry about them!

2 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Awww, you are so sweet to care for those sweet ducks. We bet they are all fine and enjoying all the attention.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

rottrover said...

How magic that you saw The Team!!