Friday, May 23, 2008

Doggie Slut - Part Deux

Janet's question on yesterday's post about Mabel and all the power / phone outages made me go ahead and post this.

I had to park behind the BofA in Sun Valley while paying my bill. I have always used my security key to unlock my car as soon as I can see it. It's a Mabel game. I like to watch her bob her head, looking for some recognition on every face until she sees me.

As I approached the corner of the building, still not able to see the car, I clicked the doors and as I rounded the corner, I saw a security guard jump back retracting his hand. Mabel's head was out of the car and she stretched further to kiss him. He was embarrassed at being "caught" petting her. She was NOT embarrassed being caught kissing him.

What alarms me is I frequently leave my purse in my car thinking Who would be dumb enough to put their hand in a car with a rottweiler? Well, I found that guy and I'm carrying my purse!



**************************************

BITACLE.ORG steals content. JESUS GLEZ is a THIEF. If you are reading this post on BITACLE.ORG, you are supporting theft of intellectual property. This post was written and copyrighted by CREEKHIKER, who has not given consent for material to be reproduced. Please visit CREEKHIKER to enjoy this content LEGALLY.

If you want to know why this message is at the bottom of every post, read this post.

4 comments:

Adam said...

So was he trying to get your loot or was he petting Mabel? I've learned a long time ago that if you have a dog in the car and windows open, there will usually be someone standing by your car when you come back.

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Adam, You have cute Goldens. Trust me, when you have a rottie, NO ONE is standing anywhere near your car!

The guard was totally lovin' up my girl!

Anonymous said...

Mabel ought to be ashamed of herself! Making out with a strange guy while Mom's away from the car and her purse is right there. Tsk.

Linda@VS said...

You underestimated either Mabel's charm or the security guard's good sense. I'm glad Mabel was feeling friendly.