Monday, March 18, 2013

Manipulating the Human in Eight Easy Steps

Mabel Lou here. I thought I would share my expert skills at getting your human to allow you up on the sofa in eight easy steps!

1)  State with your eyes what you desire. DON'T ask!


2) Take a step closer and state your objective again!


3) Another step, still staing your intentions with your eyes. I want a cuddle nappy on the sofa.


4) Place your paw where you want to be. This really impresses the humans!


5) Use the paw for leverage!


6) Voila! Now you're in! Get situated...


7) Turn to thank your gullible generous human for their kindness.


8) Zzzzzzzzz...See? Easy peasy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant, Mabel!

GOOSE said...

Very nice lesson. I can see you are the master teacher. I will be using this style in the near future.
Blessings,
Goose

Millie and Walter said...

Mabel you are lucky to be allowed on the sofa. It is off limits to me, but I do get to snuggle on the bed all I want.

Millie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great lesson, Mabel. Ciara just bats her big brown eyes at Dad and he invites her up:)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Kari in Alaska said...

oh that looks so familiar!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/