Monday, March 11, 2013

Bart In Action

Mabel Lou here. While Mom is still banging her head on her laptop working diligently on her taxes, she thought you might like to see some photos of Bart in action, chasing rocks in our stream

Oh wait... that breathtaking bathing beauty is NOT Bart...it's ME.... Tee Hee! (I couldn't let Barticus think he's the star of the show!)

Here you go. He LOVES to catch those rocks!


Yes, his entire head is under water here! He retrieves too!

Get it Bart!

When he catches one, he comes to the shore to give it a good gnawing! Or he buries it... Bart's burial practices have been the source of much laughter lately so we'll save that for another post!

6 comments:

GOOSE said...

Oh that looks like fun. And your really are a bathing beautiful for sure. Glad that one got slipped in.
Blessings,
Goose

Millie and Walter said...

That can't be too good for his teeth! I hope he doesn't eat any of them.

Millie

Kari in Alaska said...

Looks to me like someone had fun

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Berts Blog said...

mmmm, I know that game. I bet humans dont' know you and I can breath under water so it isn't as cool as it seem.

(not)

Love
Bert

Ruby said...

Oh, that is some great technique Bart!!! I especially love the head dunking! I can't wait to see your rock burying technique.
You are just too beautifuls there Mabel...we gurls know we have to make sure WE headline!! BOL
Kisses,
Ruby

The Daily Pip said...

Go Bart, GO!!! I remember when Puddles and I visited your creek with you. Good times!!

Your pal, Pip