Thursday, October 06, 2011

Driving Miss Mabel

One night when I was rather frustrated with Mabel and Bart, I cut our walk short and went to visit Tila Boy. I told him of their transgressions and that I had just had it with them.

"No problem, Auntie," said 'Tila. "I'll take care of them."

And with that, he jumped right in the car!
He gave those brats a good talking to!
He took them for a drive. I don't know what he told them...
It didn't seem to me that Miss Mabel was paying any attention. And Bart never got up out of the back.

But the next day, all was well again! Tila Boy, you're my hero!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha very cute!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We aren't sure we know who Tila Boy is, but good job, Tila.

Thanks for the laugh.

Woos ~ Phantom,Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

rottrover said...

Tila, someone needs to get them to behave!! We can't!

-Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

OP, Tila is Attila of our extended hiking pack. He is often featured in our photos...

Snowbrush said...

He probably gave them a strong dose of time-release Valium.