Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chloe's Birthday Pawty! Pt. 1

This is likely to be a multi-part post... I took over 140 pics!!!

Sunday was our Dobie furiend's second birthday and Chloe's pawrents had told all the regulars at the creek to be there well before sunset. I was running a bit late and arrived to find that The Most Interesting Dog in the World a/k/a the Rottrover's Bart was there and ready to get the pawty started!

Note that his sister Miss Ruby is in the back wearing her pawty hat too!  What a greeting committee!

But you know, my little pack is nothing but troublemakers! One quick sniff from Mabel (whose new nickname at the creek is Queen Bitch of Everything) and Bart started doubting his costume choice!

But Miss Ruby did not let Mabel Lou's antics phase her one bit... She's the assistant hostess with the mostest for sures!!!

We went on down by the water... Mabel and Bart have to swim "first thing"... and we found Ms. Chloe sitting there kinda pouting. Her pawrents thought she didn't really like her pawty hat, but I think it was that her hat was different.  You know how those girls hate being different than their friends.

Bruised ego in check and pawty hat returned to proper loft, Bart started rallying the gang for a song for Chloe.

Tune in later for Part 2....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was GREAT Holly! I can't wait for part 2!

rottrover said...

"Happy Birthday to WOOOOO"!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday to Chloe - doesn't she know that the honoree has to stand out in some way? Her hat is very cute.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Kari in Alaska said...

What a super fun party!

Stop on by for a visit!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Linda@VS said...

Very cute! I'm very impressed that y'all were able to get the dogs to wear those hats.

Unknown said...

What a fun pawty!!! They look really cute their pawty hats on. I remember how hard it was when I told Laura to have one for her 10th birthday.

Anonymous said...

How come those dogs have more fun than I do?? I like the cute hats, amazing how they stay on (well, mostly) and nobody tried to chew theirs!

Unknown said...

That pawty looks like so much fun, cant wait for part 2!!!

Berts Blog said...

Excuse me, but I don't see no Golden Retreivers there. Next time you better call me so we can be represented.

It looks like it was a great get together birthday party.

Love
Bert