Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Love a Parade

Title courtesy of the Rottrover.


For those keeping track: That's Gizmo in the lead, then Ruby, Barticus (wandering off yet again) and Mabel Lou in the rear. Bart the rottweiler still wasn't feeling up to a long hike.

Sigh.... I just love hiking with off leash dogs!!!
----------

And in other news.... I've moved my fan page on Facebook. The whole explanation is here  but if you were my fan before... please click LIKE on the new linky over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A number of friends and family have asked about my name change on Facebook. That story is here. 

4 comments:

rottrover said...

I love how the rotties are all in a line and Barticus just marches to his own drummer! Silly boy!!

kissa-bull said...

our mommish would NEVER let me off leash . she says im half pibble and half cheetah tee hee

pibble sugars
the pittie pack

Unknown said...

That's a true rottie march!!! Cool!!!

the booker man said...

now that looks like funsies!!
btw, i didn't realize how long miss mabel's leggies were until i saw this pic! she's super tall!

*woof*
the booker man