Sunday, August 12, 2007

Animal Videos

Velvet suggested a few posts back that I attempt to make a "movie" on purpose for a change. Here is Moonlight Magic, the baby mini horse from several posts back, shyly making her film debut.




Velvet also suggested taking a video of my favorite blog muse, Miss Mabel Lou. She is a finicky and demanding little movie star but after several false starts, I finally got Mabel on film doing her favorite thing in the world: her daily dip in the creek.



Then Janet requested a video of the dogs drinking from water bottles. I should add, I'm one of those sick people that will eat after their dog. I have no problem sharing an ice cream cone with her. That is until I realized all the dogs were eating "horse d oeuvres" (horse droppings) on the trail! Now, the dogs drink from the spout and I unscrew it if I need a drink! Mabel struggled with this for weeks but she's gotten quite good at it.



**************************************

BITACLE.ORG steals content. JESUS GLEZ is a THIEF. If you are reading this post on BITACLE.ORG, you are supporting theft of intellectual property. This post was written and copyrighted by CREEKHIKER, who has not given consent for material to be reproduced. Please visit CREEKHIKER to enjoy this content LEGALLY.

If you want to know why this message is at the bottom of every post, read this post.
*****************

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a delight, all three of them! That is such a cute little horse, maybe one day you can get closer. I enjoyed Mabel's dip, I bet that feels good! and loved all the dogs drinking from the bottle. I thought it would be a squirt into their mouths. I don't know if I'd let Spot lick my ice cream cone then lick it-even if he hadn't been eating horse poop. But I don't mind if I feed him from my fingers and then put food in my mouth. He kisses me on the mouth all the time and I've never gotten sick.

Becky said...

Holly:

I love the video and it is sooo good to hear your voice!

I miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

You did it! You are a film maker! These are just darling. Makes me want to go play with my camera - though I don't have as cute a subject matter as you do.

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Janet, We all have our limits. I can't get closer to the horse. That was shot through a fence into her corral. The dogs were all barking and throwing fits. And Mabel is atrocious to that baby!

Becky, My voice is goofy esp. when talking to Mabel... I miss you too. Can't wait til January!

Jackie, You have a luscious garden and go on fabulous road trips! You have great subject matter!

Anonymous said...

aw, Mabel is jealous. Maybe sometime you can go there without the dogs.

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Janet, I don't know if it is jealousy or just confusion... that's a SMALL horse. Plus Mabel is rude to all horses.