Sunday, February 28, 2016

Chewy Review: Merrick's Big Brush Bones

Hello good pups and peeps of Blogville! Macy Blue here with another Chewy Review for our favorite mail order foodables company!


OK Momma, what does Chewy want me to try this month?? I sure hope it's tasty!

It looks like I got Merrick Big Brush Bones

Merrick always makes such good stuffs, I bet this is gonna be good... if we ever get the "torture Macy Blue" shot over with... Com'on MOM!

OK! We get it that's what they look like... Gimmemomma!!

Oh nomnomnom nom nom!



Still chewing,,,


Creekhiker here... Maybe while Macy is working on her Merrick Big Brush Bones, I should do my part in this review! 

First, the ingredients straight from Chewy: 
Potato Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Chicken Fat, Natural Chicken Flavor, Water, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate (source of chlorophyll), Lecithin, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Parsley.
 All good stuff. And it clearly takes Macy a while to chew these. The only downside is the same one I find with ALL the canine tooth care products: cost! Right now, these are on sale at Chewy.com, making them about $1.10 EACH. But the regular price is $1.90 per... a far cry from the .33 per bone we get at the big box warehouse! 

Let's see if Macy Blue is done:

Gotta hoover for crumbs, Mom!
Yes, the Merrick Big Brush Bones are PAWSOME!


 Well I love them Mom! I give them four paws up!

But Princess Pocketbook says she gives them two thumbs down for cost! Humph! Maybe you puppers without such cheap frugal pawrents can get some??

PS... text me for my address! My barkday is just around the corner!!


Neither Creekhiker nor Macy Blue were compensated for this review. Chewy.com gave Macy Blue one case of  Merrick's Big Brush Bones  to devour...or not.

5 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

one look in your face and I know they totally deserve the 4 paws up... my momma loves that they maybe keep me busy for a while and she can enjoy 2 quiet minutes... or one and a half hehehehe

Millie and Walter said...

We got those to review too and we loved them!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Thanks for the review. Too bad the good stuff always costs more green papers:(

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Wowsers, those sure do look nommy!! Hopefully Chewy will have then on sale soon!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Pat Wahler said...

I love anything that can help clean teeth and freshen breath. It's awful to have the vet do the job.

Pat
Critter Alley