Friday, January 23, 2015

Him Again

As I popped into the office of the high school to sign out today, I ran into this guy again. Remember how wonderful he was to me the day after Mabel Lou passed???


I learned his name is Harrison and he is always in the high school office on Friday afternoons. (Note to self: Get more high school gigs on Fridays!) He is there for anyone in need of doggy comfort, cuddles or a good game of tug!  He is going to be associated with Pet Partners when he finishes his training. His human sibs go to the high school... that's how we are lucky enough to get him!

I took total advantage of a dog that hugs and plays and had a great time loving him up!


I also stopped off to see Barticus Farticus on the way home... so I was given a thorough sniff and the stink eye by Macy Blue!

2 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

It#s a wonderful guy and I would give him a hug and a kiss too.... and Easy is with Macy Blue on that front: we are not amused if you pet a stranger... :o)
Easy Rider

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a nice way to take a work-day break!!!

Hope you didn't get into too much trouble!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo