Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rescue Me Week - Milly

Mayzie is hosting a Rescue Me week blog-a-thon in honor of her human Grandpa J who crossed the bridge recently! Since all my babies have been adopted, I thought it would be fun to play along.

We are playing for the Rottie Rescue of Los Angeles, where I've gotten most of my girls from. I was particularly drawn to Milly because that's what I named my first rotten. Isn't she gorgeous??
Milly is a 3-year-old female. She came to us from an animal shelter in central California with her mixed breed puppies. She is a sweet, gentle soul who has had a difficult life. Milly is hoping for a home where she will be safe and cared for. Click here to fill out our adoption application.

Here's a better look at her beautiful face:


If you can give Milly a home, I know just how grateful she would be. My Milly hated when I took off her collar... she knew that meant HOME!

The folks at Rottie Rescue ask you tons of questions - it seems down right annoying but... it's really a personality test to match you with the best fit possible. I've loved and adored the babies I got there!

If you would like to play along too, Mayzie is going to draw names and choose FIVE winners and donate $100 green papers to the rescue organization of the winner's choice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you for pawticipating in Rescue Me Week! Gosh, I luvs Milly's sweet face and happy smile! I'm so sorry she had a ruff start in life but my paws are crossed that she finds her Most Perfect Home That Ever Was real soon - and that they'll spoil her ROTTEN! She sure deserves it!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Unknown said...

Milly is so sweet! Paws crossed that she finds her home soon.

rottrover said...

OMD!! Another gorgeous girlfriend!!

-Bart