Sunday, March 13, 2011

K I S S I N G

Oh my! I just can't get my girl out of the kissing booths! Mabel and I are both big time suckas for pups in need and Richie and Ronnii had some ginormous vet bills. They are having a big auction, a bake sale and... a KISSING BOOTH!

One of Mabel's favorite activities is kissing. I fear if a bad guy broke in, she would surely kiss him to death!

Kisses are only a dollar over there! Mabel was so happy to kiss Mr. Levi Mac! He's just so cute...We've been in love with him for  a long time!

We went looking around for Dexter a/k/a PeeWee but... alas, we couldn't find him. But, his big bro Mango was, so naturally, we had kiss him! We found out later that little bro has Lyme Disease and is feeling sickie but we sure are glad Mango was there!  (And we wish Dex a speedy recovery!)


Mabel got mad at me because I also was hoping to see Asa, Bookerman's sweet sis. I have a weak spot for her beautiful eyes! But Miss Piss said she only wanted to kiss the boys. Weird...she's always kissing her girlfriends at the creek! She and Sue practically make out!  So we scrolled back up to the boy's section and kissed Booker. Doesn't he look happy???

Finally, we had to zip over and kiss our real life friends: Gizmo and Bart. We give them lots of kisses in the creek but couldn't resist our friends in the kissing booth. It's for a good cause and they are just so cute. Their mom posted a picture of them as puppies this week. They are super handsome men now but oooh, who can resist these puppy mugs???


6 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Yours lips must be getting very swollen, but all for a good cause. We are hoping to get some kisses in too, but we wish there were a different way to pay:(

Hope you are all having a good Sunday.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

the booker man said...

miss mabel!

you sure do make the booker man blush! teeheehee.
pretty please woof to your mama that my big sis asa is kinda a shy lady, and she was totally a chicken to set up her own kissin' booth!!

*woof*
the booker man

rottrover said...

SMOOCH!!! It was nice kissi' you in the furs Miss Mabel!

xoxo,

-Gizmo

Dexter said...

The kissing booth is wearing me out!

I love that puppy photo. What nice heads.

Slobbers,
Mango

Snowbrush said...

Gizmo and Bart sure are cute!

Levi said...

Mabel- thanks for the kisses! I just love them. And thanks for thinking I am cute.
You could be my girlfriend- I like older women :)