Wednesday, August 06, 2008

By Any Other Name

Here in LA LA Land, we try to do our very best to make everything sound as glamorous as possible.

So it shouldn't have surprised me today as I was taking a shortcut through Burbank, to find that I wasn't sitting next to just some ordinary business. No indeed. I was waiting to turn left by Burbank's Car Appearance Center.

**************************************

BITACLE.ORG steals content. JESUS GLEZ is a THIEF. If you are reading this post on BITACLE.ORG, you are supporting theft of intellectual property. This post was written and copyrighted by CREEKHIKER, who has not given consent for material to be reproduced. Please visit CREEKHIKER to enjoy this content LEGALLY.

If you want to know why this message is at the bottom of every post, read this post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm... I'm guessing it's a carwash? kind of like how a housewife is a "domestic engineer"?

Anonymous said...

and I'm not a blogger, I'm an opinion dissemination person. :-D

Linda@VS said...

Carwash would be my guess, too. And I love Janet's new title for a blogger.

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Janet, You are one funny opinion dissemination person. ;-)

+++++++++++++++++

Yes ladies, it was a car wash! I tried to photograph it but the wind was blowing the awning up and my lane started moving....