Saturday, August 30, 2014

Product Review: Dr. Tim's Natural Beef Liver

Hello there good peeps and pups of Blogville! Macy Blue here! Time for another review! I must say, I'm really starting to get into this modeling gig! Here goes my review for Dr. Tim's Natural Beef Liver.


I seriously think the good folks at Mr. Chewy should hire me a better photog though. My mom's skills are lacking:


She wasn't even focusing on my face... but the basil leaves... she can focus on those! OY! She can stay on as my assistant for sure. After all she knows my feeding schedule and she's really good at ordering from Mr. Chewy and opening boxes. 


Speaking of Mr. Chewy boxes, I have to tell you about Dr. Tim's Natural Beef Liver. I was on alert from the moment Mom opened this box! BoyOhBoy, is that some good stuff!


Mr. Chewy's website lists all the ingredients... all ONE of 'em! BWaHaHaHa!  Yessirree, Dr. Tim's Natural Beef Liver contains 100% Freeze Dried USDA inspected beef! That's it! Mom says she would slice them up for training treats give them to me whole at least 20 times a day.


I could NOT wait to get my lips on some! As I mentioned, Mom had some issues giving me one and getting a pic of me eating it... cause I hoovered them down so fast!


I'm hiding one in my cheek while imploring Mom to toss me another here:


Com'on MOM! Don't make a girl BEG!


PRODUCTION! I'M DROOLING HERE!  You can't make me wait that long between shots!



Well, now that was a money shot if ever there was one... I guess Mom gets to keep her job! Just L@@k at that tasty, delectable Natural Beef Liver chew flying through the air!!!


Mom added this one just to be sassy... she says I have devil eyes! They are delicious eyes Mom... that's the look of bliss!

Neither Creekhiker nor Macy Blue were compensated for this review. Mr Chewy sent one box of Dr. Tim's Natural Beef Liver for Macy Blue to devour... or not.

4 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Macy Blue - we think your photos are pawesome!!! We love seeing your beautiful face and sweet eyes up close. Now about those treats, they sound delicious!!!! We know Mom ordered two boxes of something Dr. Tim-ish from Chewy and those boxes are on the counter in the garage. We don't know what is taking her so long to let us try them. We are going to be sure she reads this post and maybe she will get the hint.

Happy weekend and thanks for all the visits to our blog tonight.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Anonymous said...

What a great review! And ythis happy puppy eyes are the evidence, that they must be super good! I agree dried liver is a fabulous training treat, it's better than to have tons of crumbs from cookies in your pocket. Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

rottrover said...

Who's your besets friend, Macy Blue???


LOL!!

It's ME, Otto

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Macy Blue...you are turning into quite the supermodel!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
PeeEss...those treats look NOMMY!!