Saturday, August 28, 2010

Breakfast with the Girl

I had some sort of tummy flu for a few days this week and today was my first day back on solid food. So, I took the girl to our favorite breakfast joint... where her favorite waitress, Miss Lori, spoils her rotten!

My breakfast ( a far cry from my usual!):



And Mabel Lou's Breakfast:
#1 - Pancakes


Mabel enjoying said pancakes: 



Mabel's 2nd round - Cream left over from my oatmeal:



Mabel's 3rd Breakfast - 
Bacon, potatoes and a biscuit



And... since all this was pretty carb heavy, I ordered her an egg. This is only 1/2 because "somebody" knocked it out of my hand!



And yes, for the record... she got TWO hikes today!


9 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Can we come spend a weekend with you - pawesome breakfasts!!! We had a stomach bug go through all the little ones and their parents too. Glad to hear you are better. Mom says she would have to pass on the oatmeal - just can't get it down:(

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Pat Wahler said...

Oh my! You are certainly eating high on the hog...I mean dog!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Linda@VS said...

Glad you're feeling better, Holly. And Mabel deserved that fine breakfast for taking such good care of you.

Unknown said...

WOW! Mabel eats better than I do! ;-)

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Miss Lori saves table scraps and normally, she gets egg and bacon from me. She does not like days when I get oatmeal!

Velvet, yes, she most certainly did!

Lea, She eats better than me!

the booker man said...

miss creekhiker,
me and asa are so on our way over to your house RIGHT NOW!!!
oh, and we are glad your tummy is all better now! :)
*woof*
the booker man

rottrover said...

i love the 'breakfast in bed' trays listed below the post. you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

I better not let Spot see this post!

Anonymous said...

I better not let Spot see this post!