Wednesday, September 16, 2020

TV Dog

 I've mentioned Maizy True loves to watch TV. It's a most annoying habit as she barks at any dog that is not her or her friends. (My TV defaults to my Amazon Photos when there is no input.) This makes me think she has a sense of self and what she looks like. 

She knows commercial music that will have a dog in the piece and comes trotting in to bark at the tv. It makes it impossible to have the tv on when I'm working from home.


She really enjoys watching the pibble show "Pittbulls and Parolees" but she will bark so incessantly, I can't enjoy the show! Unless, I slip down onto her bed and wrap myself around her and quietly explain the show to her. "Those people are going to be Ollie's forever home!!!!" "Tia's gonna make sure he can ride on a boat cause the potential pawrents fish all the time!" 


If I do this, she simply watches the show! What a weirdo!



4 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

How cute that she likes to watch tv. It does make it a bit difficult if she is always barking though. That is very interesting that she will quiet down if you are cuddling with her.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Timber is a TV watcher too. He likes to watch horses race across the screen and anything that has a dog bark. He even goes behind the TV stand to see where they went:)

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Ruby said...

OMD, gurl you are too funny!!! I sometimes look at the teevees if I hear a doggie bark, butts mostly it's just boring peep stuffs.
Ma's Angel Annie used to only watch teevees when Airedales were on! Ma didn't understand HOW she knew,since it was a video with no dog sounds at all!
I do thinks we doggies have a sense of self! when we wants too...BOL!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Snowbrush said...

My one lady cat sometimes enjoys shows about birds, but, thankfully, she doesn't bark.