Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Day?

Hello good pups and peeps of Blogville! Macy Blue here.


My momma lady person keeps telling me today is MY day. I'm apparently four today. It was never something I was told about before...I was in jail on my last one...so I'm most perplexed about her dancing around and singing ( she really shouldn't sing..she lacks my range!)

But she says I will have a pressie to open again...I'm still not sure I've recovered from having to open one at Christmas.  And she has promised me time with my beloved bone...

And best of all, we get to got out for a hamburger this weekend! Now that I can get behind!

This is me and my pal Ruby of Rottrover's at my very first hamburger Black and Tan ladies lunch! 

7 comments:

Laney said...

Happy birthday Macy Blue, you are looking awesome for 4! Love from Iz and Defi (Golden Retrievers and Gordy the cat ;) ) x

Unknown said...

Happy birthday sweetie!

Millie and Walter said...

Happy Birthday Macy Blue! Sounds like your mom has a great day planned for you.

rottrover said...

Did someone say 'burgers??? OH and Happy Birthday, MB!!

-Ruby

Snowbrush said...

Happy birthday, Sweetie.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Barkday, Macy Blue - tell Mom you deserve TWO burgers today:)

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Ruby said...

OMD!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BARKDAY GURL!!! I always loves it when another Black and Tan has a Barkday!!!
Nows, I hopes you enjoyed opening up your pressie...you knows that the wrappin' stuffs is the bestest part, right? ☺
BURGERS???? OMD, I wish I could come down there and join the Black and Tan Gurlz Club, and have a tasty, juicy, delectable BURGER too!
Have a second one on me!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥