Thursday, October 11, 2012

Baby Takes a Sun Bake

I stepped out on the back porch the other day and much to my surprise, Baby had decided she needed a little sun! I can't blame her...it's so dark and lonely in our bedroom during the day.

Mabel saw me taking a photo of Baby enjoying the sun and got a bit jealous. Either that or she was worried about Baby's reaction to flashy beast. Mabel Lou picked up Baby and took her to a sunnier spot:


I just love that my old girl still needs to play a bit! Later in the week, I would find Baby sunbaking by the shop all by her lonesome!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Mabel, you are so motherly! I'm sure Baby is very happy to have you around with her.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It looks like Mabel enjoys that sun too:) Phantom loves a sunpuddle.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Berts Blog said...

Ah Mabel
You are such a love.
Bert

rottrover said...

Mabel knows Baby is getting old and needs to feel the warm sun on her bones!!