Monday, July 11, 2011

Could I Get Some Help???

I need some help from some of you doggy bloggers out there!

Does anyone know in real life the person putting together the dog blog address list??? If yes, I need help getting them to send my invite to my google email address... the one that comes up on this blog when you email me.

I signed up, not knowing it was to be a google doc. I don't have access to google with the email I signed up with and even though I've requested access w/ the proper address like TEN TIMES, I've had no luck!!!







If someone could intervene on my behalf...it would be greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! It was a great idea to have the list ... we are part of it. Send us an email and will send you the organizer's email. (just not feel safe posting it here). Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

rottrover said...

Was Sugar able to help you?

rottrover said...

I just looked. It's on the list you can't see. I'll e-mail it to you. HAHAHAHAHA!!

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

I have the email. I've emailed the organizer close to a dozen time requesting a new invite in my google id email... NOTHING!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We sent them an email to see if they can help. Good luck.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara