Sunday, November 20, 2016

Siri-ously

You know, the next time I adopt a dog, one I things I'm going to do BEFORE deciding on a name, is talk-to-text the choices into my phone.  Why??? Because Siri is an idiot.

Case in point is my real life pal Otto Rotto over at RottRover. When ever we text, Siri slaughters his name. Luckily we all "speak" Siri...for the most part.

Allow me to translate that. I deliberately picked words I knew Siri would have issues with for that picture.

Can Otto come out and play? We could see if the Tujunga river is flowing or head over to La Canada (pronounced "la canYADA) and try out the Hahamongna ....

Siri has so many names for Otto... we have a running list of mishaps with his name. The freakiest one ever was Auto-erotica! Ewe!

Besides auto, Siri has called him automotive,  auto rocket, auto-rotation, autoroute, and...Oral... It's why I picture Siri as a hard of hearing woman who has had too much to drink.

7 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

I hear ya... I have Cortana what's a COW-tana. as soon as I write "Easy" that darned bat makes it to "Facile"... not to speak about lies what become lice (ok both things are bad) and the barkday what ended as a barf day :o(((

Pat Wahler said...

Isn't that the truth. Have you ever tried firing Siri? I do it all the time. She is not amused.

Pat
www.patwahler.com

Snowbrush said...

How funny. I would have expected her to use the same name everytime. Maybe she's trying to learn.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How funny! Although Mom loves her iPhone, she has never found Siri to be very helpful. The grandkids have a lot of fun seeing what she has to say:)

Woos - Lightning and Misty

Millie and Walter said...

That is too funny. We don't have any Siri enabled phones (no i-anything around here) so we've never experienced all that fun.

Henry said...

Hahaha you are too funny!! I don't really get along with Siri either...
She always makes me sounds like I'm drunk!!! heheh Thank you for sharing.
Have a great day :)
Amanda

rottrover said...

Auto Erotica, here. Walkies later??

kisses,

OR