Monday, December 29, 2014

Gift from The RottRovers

Hello Good peeps and pups of Blogville! Macy Blue here! I want to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas. I was kinda busy...nursing my swine flu Granny, nursing my "swine throat" Momma and dancing over at my pal Dory's rocking birthday party! This gal has been BUSY!

But I wanted to show you the pressie my auntie RottRover and the rottens got me. Here I am modeling it by the pool:



It's a gorgeous blue kerchief embroidered with my name and a beautiful paw heart!!! 


My Auntie had Millie and Walter's mom make it just for me!!! She sells her goodies on Etsy at Cindy's Thread Craft.

I just love it!!!

11 comments:

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

WOW!!! What abeautiful bandaner Macy!!! Millie and Walter's Mama is soooo talented!!!

Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

LBJ said...


That is the coolest bandana ever! I'm not sure what an Etsy is but my Mom said she's going to check out that link.

Abby the Lab

Millie and Walter said...

Hi Miss Macy Blue! We are so happy that you and your mom like your bandanna. That color is perfect on you. We helped our mom make yours and everyone's that she made for Christmas this year. We hope your mom and grandma feel better soon.

KB said...

I love your bandana, Macy Blue. You are so loved and so lucky to have such a great mom and auntie!

rottrover said...

WE LOVE YOU MACY BLUE DOG!!

Bart, Ruby and Otto

Ruby said...

OMD!!!! That is a FABulous bandana Macy!!! OMD, does't Millie and Walter's Moms make the bestest stuffs??! I got one that I just LOVES!
I hopes you and your Swine throat Moms had a very Merry Christmas, and are feelin' betters now! I saw you dancin' at the pawty...WoooHooo gurl!!! You gots some moves...yes you do!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

easyweimaraner said...

That looks pawsome! I love the creations of Walters and Millies mom!
They all are made with love :o)
Easy Rider

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

What a beautiful gift. That colour blue is stunning on you!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

What a beautiful gift. That colour blue is stunning on you!

Pat Wahler said...

Love your new bandanna! It looks lovely on you. Hope you and your family have a very happy New Year.

Pat
Critter Alley

Snowbrush said...

Lovely, gift.

I'm so sorry you've been sick. I loved the name RottRover, and will soon change mine and Peggy's last name to it, but I'll have to talk her into it first as she doesn't even share my current last name.