Sunday, February 02, 2014

RIP Sweet Girl

I'm crying too hard to write much...but our beloved friend Twinkie passed away today.


May she run free on four good legs 



and know that she was loved. Her spirit touched my soul so deeply... 

 May she always sleep upon a nice warm heating pad - one that NEVER turns off!


May she always be the leader of her pack and have a nice spot to hike.
And most of, may there be BUCKETS of cream!!



I love you little friend. You stole my heart the second I held your fragile, sick body in my arms. I begged you to live... and you did! Oh how you did!

6 comments:

alohaallure said...

Beautiful! RIP Twinkie tiny dog

Millie and Walter said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Twinkie's passing. I only knew her from her blog and was sad when they stopped blogging, but you were lucky to know her in real life. What a sweet little girl she was. Please pass on my condolences to her family.

Cindy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Big tears here too. We are so very sorry to hear this very sad news. She may have been little in size but she was big in personality - we will miss Twinkie so much. Soft woos and gentle hugs to you from each of us.

Hugs - The OP Pack and Mom

Snowbrush said...

I'm very sorry.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Tears in NorCal for this special littleChi...she was a blessing to the Blogville community!

Dexter said...

Oh Twinkie, momma and I remember you well. What a character. Run free, little one.

Kisses,
Dexter