I can be "a tad" dominate.
1. Describe yourself in 7 words:
Smart, Alpha, Suspicious, Demanding, Sassy, Sweet, Cuddler.
Who wouldn't wanna cuddle with this???
2. What keeps you up at night?
Racoons, Possums and whatever else dares to wander in our backyard! Just this week, Mom slept as the racoons swam in our pool and took the lid off my food! The nerve! I woke her up so we could protect the foodables and get those rascals over the fence!
See the Possum????
3. Who would you like to be?
Are you kiddin' me? Let's see,
- I sleep in a queen sized bed with my mom (heated mattress pad in the winter and a nice breezy fan in the summer!);
- I'm fed "Mabel Lou Stew" often with my favorite duck twice a day;
- Snackies (beef jerky!) for looking cute or when I guilt my Mom for leaving me;
- Cookies (duck and chicken jerky) before bed;
- My mom works from home most of the time and calls me her "Snoopervisor" - which means I'm in charge;
- I have a nice softie bed to lay on in every room of the house. Two in some! You should see how I get my mom to chase the sunlight with my beds when she's working in the shop!
- We go to breakfast where I have my own favorite waitress who brings me all kinds of amazing foodables. Yesterday's take: pancake batter French toast w/ eggs over easy, scrambled eggs, pancakes and a side of bacon!
- AND... trips to the creek EVERY day where we run into our friends all the time!
LOVE my creek!
4. What are you wearing right now?
My bubble collar. Mom bought two and let me pick the one I wanted... ;-)
My Bubble Collar
5. What scares you?
When the school sets off fireworks on the 4th of July. They used to not bother me but now they do. Our big vicious wind storms that blow our patio furniture around freak me out too. I curl up in our hallway where there are no door or windows during those!
I also hate really deep water! Don't like getting my tummy wet unless I want it wet!
Unhappy me... Those fireworks are LOUD!
The first Creekhiker logo came about when Mom snapped this pic of me avoiding a deep hole!
6. What's the best and worst things about blogging?
The best is realizing how many cool pups there are out there. The worst is the time suck. I would rather be at the creek!
7. What's the last website you visited?
One Pic Pony by Velvet Sacks. She is Mom's first blog friend and we like looking at her picture site too!
Ms. Velvet takes some nice dog pictures ya'll!
8. What's one thing that you'd change about yourself?
I would give myself normal dog hips so I could sit without hurting myself. But... without my greyhound heiny, would I run as fast??? Probably not... OK. I would like to be able to sit normally and still run like a fast greyhound... best of both worlds!
9. Slankets? Yes or no...
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
Bart is so sweet and so funny... and let's not forget interesting! Ruby and I didn't like each other at first...but we worked it out and we're good friends now! She's my least irritating girlfriend! They are both lots of fun and don't mind me making fun of them when they wear stupid pawty hats!!!
Bart and Ruby - hat lovers!
I'm supposed to tag some more pups and their people but I hate doing that... so, if you'd like to play along, please post your link in the comments!