Friday, September 16, 2011

Please! See the Bees!

The guys I hike with thought I was losing my mind last week when I kept telling them to watch out for the bee hive I had almost stumbled into.

I kept telling them where it was and that it looked like a shirt sleeve threaded on a branch... but they never saw it!

Then one night, I walked 'em down and showed them...NOTHING! The bees had disappeared after being there for a week! It turns out it was just a swarm! Still, I'm glad I got some pics on my phone!!!
So fellas, believe me now????

--------------

Contest

If you like my beads there are TWO contests ending this weekend that have gift certificates to my glass bead shop as a prize. You can read more about them on my bead blog!

3 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That is just so strange - would have creeped our Mom out for sure.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Dexter said...

Thanks for nothing. I am totally freaked out.

Mango Momma

rottrover said...

I saw it! I did!!!