Friday, April 15, 2022

Fluent Pet Unboxing! The Buttons Are Here!

 So in the last few years I have become OBSESSED with the talking dogs who use AAC devices to communicate. If you ever doubted dogs are sentient beings, you would most certainly change your mind when you follow some these pups. I've seen dogs "talk" about their day, express likes and dislikes. One of the pup recently informed their "mom" of a UTI! It's utterly fascinating.   

And as Maizy True is so freaking smart and I love her so darn much, I really would like to know what she has to say! So we are all in. Here is the unboxing vid and we have recorded a "outside" button and it's by the back door. 

I will say, the "Chinese rubber" smell is UNBEARABLE to someone with my allergies so all the pads / button holders are detoxing and off-gassing on the back porch! Anyone know how long it takes for the odor to dissipate? 

Here we go ya'll!



2 comments:

Raine said...

I can't wait to see how this goes...I believe my Maizy would do well with it, too. My fear is she would chew up/destroy the puzzle pieces.

Millie and Walter said...

We can't wait to see how you do with all the buttons, Maizy True. It will be fun to see how you use those buttons to tell your mom what you want. If we had some of those Walter would be constantly pushing the "More Food" button. BOL! BTW the sweater our mom made that your mom commented on is crocheted and not knit.